Indian Society for Quality is being promoted as a ‘Not-for-Profit’ Society by Quality Professionals with the objective of providing a National Forum for Quality Education and for advisory role. The society will act as a catalyst and facilitation body for exchange of information and experience regarding Quality Management principles, technology and practices. It has been registered as a society under Societies Registration Act of 1860.
International Conference on Quality
"Innovation through Quality -Creating New Value for the World"
October 19-22, 2014
Keio Plaza Hotel, Tokyo, JAPAN
- Janak Mehta, President International Academy for Quality (IAQ) and Chairman TQMI is presenting the keynote address at the conference in Astana, Kazakhstan on “ Innovative Models of Quality Management in the System of Higher Professional Education” on June 6 & 7, 2013. Click on for more
- 22nd ANQ Board Meeting and ANQ-CEC Meeting hosted by KSQM Held successfully on 21-22 March 2013
- One Day Experience Sharing Session by Deming Prize and Deming Grand Prize
Winners in 2012 on 30th November, 2012 New Delhi
Please 2012 http://www.juse.or.jp/e/education_training/184/
> ANQ Congress held sucessufuly at Bangkok from 14 to 18 December
Click on for more...
Mr. Janak Mehta (President, International Academy for Quality (IAQ)) gave an opening remarks and he introduced IAQ Quality in Education Think Tank (QiETT) to us and mentioned the theme entitled “New Quality Education Initiative in Asia Oceania”.
>A Gala Function to honour Mr. Ratan N. Tata on 22 July 2013 at Taj Place Mumbai
Organised by : International Academy for Quality (IAQ) and Indian Society for Quality (ISQ) , Please click on for Glimpses
>Mr Janak Mehta receiving the ‘Deming Distinguished Service Award for Dissemination and Promotion (Overseas)' from the Chairman of Keidanren YONEKURA Hiromasa and Chairman, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. - The Chairman of the Deming Prize Committee. Please click here for More
- * Mr Janak Mehta - Founder President ISQ, Chair ISQ International Relation Committee, has been awarded ASQ's Lancaster
- President Mr. B Misha, Mr. Janak Mehta, Mr.Anil Sachdev, Mr. 22 ANQ Board Meeting on 14 -15 Aug
- Mr. Janak Mehta's Dates with Quality
| Mr. Janak Kumar Mehta - Presenting the citation during ANQ Congress 2012
Mr. Sakane, Chairman – Komatsu Ltd. being awarded IAQ Bertin Medal for Quality in Governance by JKM- President IAQ, and Dr. Noriaki Kano, Honorary Chairperson - ANQ , during the ANQ Congress 2012
Keynote Speakers at ANQ congress 2012 Janak Mehta, President – IAQ; Mr. Masahiro Sakane, Chairman – Komatsu Ltd.: Mr. Qi Weiming, Chairperson - ANQ Dr. Noriaki Kano, Honorary Chairperson – ANQ; Professor Way Kuo, President - City University of Hong Kong;